Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this podcast, Tri Swim Coach Assistant Coach & 5th-ranked US triathlete and Tri Swim Coach’s Kevin Koskella answer questions on:
- Worn out from swimming?
- How bad is it to do breastroke during a race?
- Ideal body position in the water for freestyle?
- What to do to avoid shoulder injuries
- Head position and proper balance in freestyle
- Gliding stroke vs. high turnover in freestyle?
- Training for an open water swim in a pool
- Staying out of trouble in “the pack”
- Wetsuit or speed suit for beginners?
- Clydesdales and swimming
Please comment on this podcast:
Tri Swim Coach podcast comments: Click here to open up itunes and add a rating/comment!
For a transcript of this podcast, click here.