The latest podcast took us a while to publish, but it’s an instant classic!
I had the opportunity to chat with Dominic Latella, an awesome swim coach in Virginia, USA with tons of knowledge of what it takes to succeed in triathlon swimming.
Here’s what we covered:
- How Dominic developed his passion for swimming
- Correcting your swim technique to avoid shoulder injury
- Dominic’s experience working with different clients
- Training beginner swimmers
- Endless pool technology
- Applying the Wim Hof method
- Open water anxiety
- High elbow catch
- Swimming workout for distance swimmers/triathletes
- USRPT (Ultra Short Race Pace Training)
- Swimming test sets
- Triathlon training at Lake Como, Italy in August
You can give it listen here:
P.S. In the interview, we talked about how to use the Wim Hof Method to take swimming to a whole new level. In our Tri Swim Success course, we have recently included this as part of the early training to really get an advantage in the water.