Knowledge is important, but it’s not enough.
Plenty of triathletes have the same information as you but only the ones who take action reach or exceed their goals.
It’s easy for things to get off track.
It’s easy to know what to do and still not to do it.
That just seems to be the way life is.
I received an email recently from one of our Tri Swim Success members that I will never forget.
Diana E., a mother of three from Englewood, Colorado.
She said that she had struggled during the open-water swim, the most nerve-racking leg of triathlons before joining Tri Swim Success.
Her anxieties were heightened just thinking about the, chill of the water, hundreds of flopping arms & kicks, drowning, lagging behind and not making the cutoff times.
Nearly a year after Diana participated in her first local sprint triathlon, barely completing the swim portion on time, she registered for Ironman Florida.
“I remembered a year earlier watching the Ironman World Championship on NBC. The thought popped into my head, and my immediate reaction was I can’t, but I caught myself. Why not?”
“I knew that I needed any help I could get to improve my swim, my swimming technique, endurance, and learn to deal with my fears of open-water swim. I came across one of your swim technique videos online, and subscribed to your newsletter, and soon joined the Tri Swim Success swim training program.”
The feeling is unique for every triathlete that crosses the finish line.
For Diana, as she crossed the finish line at her first Ironman, the feeling was a combination of exhaustion, relief, and transformation.
She was an Ironman (Ironwoman!) Nobody could take the experience away from her. She put in the hard work, did the distance, and crossed the finish line.
“Taking those final steps toward the finish line with tears in my eyes because I never believed that I would do something like that. Yet there I was. Crossing the finish line meant that I was capable of anything I set my mind to do. I take that with me to every new opportunity.”
I told her that seeing the changes in her mindset was the greatest thanks I could receive.
Accomplishing something that seemed so out of reach forced her to fundamentally change her beliefs about who she was.
And to me, that is a huge part of the power of not going it alone: You become better than you ever believed possible.
This is what we’ve created here at Tri Swim Coach.
We believe that no one person ever has all of the answers. the power of experts and community of like-minded people’s wisdom is SO MUCH greater than any one person working alone.
We believe in support. Some days those big goals just seem impossible. Some days we don’t want to get up and face the cold water.
On those days when you most want to give up, you need to lean on your community the most.
You can learn by the hard way, by trial and error or you can speed up the process tenfold by learning from people who dedicated themselves to search for understanding the best swimming techniques for triathletes and to master strategies for open water swimming.
Tri Swim Success is a step-by-step triathlon swim training program that will help you blow away your swim struggles, improve your swim technique, and get faster & more efficient in the water.
If you put in the effort, you tilt the odds heavily in your favor that you will:
- Become a much more efficient and faster swimmer with better technique
- Accomplish your triathlon goals in less time
- Slash 5–10 minutes off your personal best race time
- Have more energy left over after the swim, and attack the rest of the triathlon with high energy and vigor instead of trudging through it like countless others
- Trust your training and have the confidence that you’re ready to swim, bike, run and rock on race day!
- Make your triathlon training and racing a better experience all around.NOW is the best time to get started on your journey to getting rid of poor swim techniques, over-training, and the loss of fun in your triathlon training sessions.
For less than a cost of a single training session, you get lifetime access to:
- Technique Mastery Drill videos to get your balance in the water, correct your head position, breathing, kicking and executing the pull that will give you the most propulsion possible
- Swimming Workouts for Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman & Full Ironman distance triathlon races
- Open Water Training & Techniques to go from swimming in a pool to exceeding in the open water-Access to world class coaches and like-minded community
- Bonus: 12 Week Triathlon Swim Training Plan
For less than a cost of a training session, you get lifetime access to Tri Swim Success & Tri Swim Open Water Success.
Befriend the water… and we’ll be here for you.
PS: The Tri Swim Coaches and Tri Swim community will be available to help with your questions. If you want to try it out, we also offer a 30-day guarantee & lifetime access.